Dodge iT's 2nd Dodgeball Tournament
Registration Deadline: Friday May 3rd
Tournament Date: Saturday May 4th
Tournament Time: 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST Server Info:
TF2 Tourney Server: 126.96.36.199:27015
Source TV Server: 188.8.131.52:27020
Mumble Server: tourneyit.murmur.nfoservers.com:18840Format:
• Double elimination. You lose 2 matches and you're out. The 6 maps that will be played are:
tfdb_desert_madness_a9 (1 rocket)
1) Team TryHard
3) Team We're Late
4) Mike Dawson Experience
5) R.T.V. & The Terribads
7) doodle squad & Pyro Grammar Nazis
9) the sexualy mecha hitler bots Team No faggotryRules:
• Each player will be given one warning when breaking a rule. Upon a second infraction you will personally be kicked from the match and the rest of the tournament.
• Airblasting costs ammo. 60 ammo per airblast and it regens at a rate of 10 every 6 seconds. A rocket reflect completely refills your ammo.
• No nukes.
• This will be a double elimination bracket. Each match is 1 map best 2 of 3 rounds. Semis and finals are the same except they are best 2 of 3 maps.
• For all matches, the first map is chosen in this manner: each team takes turns striking out a map until one map is left. The 2nd match the winner bans a map and then the loser can choose a map. The same applies for the 3rd map is played out.Prizes:
1st: 5 keys to each player
2nd: 2 keys to each player
3rd: 3 ref to each playerImportant Info:
• Team leaders are solely responsible for getting their team into the game before the round starts. All team members must be in game before the round starts, preferably 5 to 10 minutes early. The team leader must have a Mumble account. It is up to you to make sure this is done. Whoever is there at the start of the round will make up your team. Late members can join in on the upcoming round.
• An admin will be present during each match. If you break any rules, you will be dealt with accordingly.
• Mics will be allowed during tournament play, but all-talk will be off. Use this as a chance to strategize with your teammates.
• The first matches will be chosen randomly based on your team’s number.
• Bunnyhop will be enabled for all rounds. No other mods/plugins will be enabled.
• If there’s an odd number of teams, the team that is not within a bracket will get a pass and play against a randomly chosen losing team from the first round.
• SourceTV will be available and all the matches will be recorded for those who miss it.
Make sure to spread the word and start forming a team!F.A.Q.'sQ:
Is it free to register?A:
Why yes, yes it is.Q:
Can I help you?A:
I'm looking for very trustworthy individuals to help me run the tourney. Add me for info.Q:
Can I donate to better the prizes?A:
Yes! Anything from $$, to keys or hats will help. I will keep a track of all the donations at the bottom of this post.Donations
Smoking Flamenco - Belt
Nappers - lilraets
S. Widowmaker - Zaphod
16 stranges - Tiny [CHODE]Check this topic regularly for more updated info.